Team Resolution is Resolution's group of volunteers, staff, and supporters who want to live more active lifestyles, while also giving young leaders the running start they need to begin their lifetimes of impact today.
Whether you are getting in shape to attempt a 5K, training for your first ultramarathon, or just interested in playing a pick-up kickball game once in a while, Team Resolution provides a fun and active way for friends, supporters, and volunteers to raise funds and awareness to support Resolution's mission to empower socially responsible young entrepreneurs.
Join Team Resolution for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
As an Official Charity Partner, The Resolution Project has a limited number of spaces available for runners in the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. Now is your chance to participate in this premiere race by joining Team Resolution as a runner, or by sponsoring entries for family, friends, or clients.
Race: 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019
Fundraising Minimum: $3,000 + $295 registration fee paid to NYRR
- Guaranteed race entry (runner must pay registration fee)
- Custom Team Resolution technical running shirt
- Custom Team Resolution water bottle
- Fundraising support by Resolution Project staff and volunteers
- Personalized training support from our team of experienced marathoners/ultramarathoner
- Complimentary ticket to Resolution's 2019 Annual Resolve Gala
Already have a bib, but still want to join our team? You can join us as a Team Resolution Ambassador and receive all of the perks above other than guaranteed entry. Just raise at least $500 and come join the team! To join the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.